Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 1

I felt an irresistible pull to you the minute I met you. I couldn't explain it then anymore than I can explain it now. I wanted you, I needed you. I was connected to you in a way I have never felt before. I knew I needed you in my life, as a friend and hopefully more. I have always wanted more with you. I know that you find some of my actions questionable, I do a lot of things I shouldn't do. I don't feel regret for anything I did, for me at least. But I do regret Garrett for you. I hate him more than anything for destroying any chance we ever had. I love you, you may not love me. I will never truly know. I try to express my feelings, but its hard. I'm embarrassed of how strong I feel for you. I am tired of being hurt by you.

I honestly use to believe that one day you would marry me, but those thoughts are now skewed. I have waited so long for you, how much longer can I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment